New Britain Borough residents and businesses must contract directly with licensed haulers for trash removal and recycling as there is no Borough provided trash service. While it is optional to have trash service, all residents and businesses are required to have recycling service per local Borough Ordinance. Listed below are haulers who are licensed to collect trash/recycling. Please Note that these are base rates and additional charges may apply.
2018 Approved Haulers
- Allied Republic Services: $66.00/Quarter Residential 1x per week
- Waste Management: $24.90/Month Residential 1x per week
- JP Mascaro & Sons: Commercial Only
2017 Haulers (not yet approved for 2018)
- White Tail Disposal: $69.00/Quarter Residential 1x per week
- Sustainable Waste Solutions: Commercial Only
- Leck Waste Services: Commercial Only
- EnviroGreen: $15.50/Month Residential 1x per week (currently Forest Park only)
- Advanced Disposal: $32.44/Month Residential 1x per week
PA State Law and Local Ordinance requires all residents and establishments to recycle the following: Aluminum Cans, Office Paper, and Corrugated Cardboard. If you need help setting up a recycling program, please contact your waste hauler or property manager.
For more information on what can and cannot be recycled, as well as how to recycle different items, please use the following links:
For other questions on recycling and disposal, please contact:
- PA DEP Recycling Hotline at 1-800-346-4242
- Bucks County Planning Commission (for disposal suggestions) at 215-345-3400