Permit Applications can be filled out online or printed and handwritten. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of all applications are available at the Borough Administration Office located at 45 Keeley Avenue.
If you have any questions regarding permits and applications please contact Michael Italia, our Residential and Commercial Building Inspector and Zoning Officer, at email@example.com or 610-721-1259.
Please click on the link below to view New Britain Borough’s Fee Schedule:
- UCC Permit Application
- Zoning Permit Application
Zoning Permit to be used for such improvements as: Decks, Pools, Porches, Sheds, Fences and Additions. Some instances will require both a UCC Construction Permit & a Zoning Permit
- Street Opening Permit Application
- Zoning Hearing Board Application Form
- Conditional Use Hearing Application
- Subdivision & Land Development Application
- Grading Permit & Plot Plan Permit Application
- Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Home Occupation Use Permit Application
- Commercial Use & Occupancy Permit Application