The 2019 Fee Schedule is an official list of all fees for municipal services (building permits, use and occupancy permits, administrative fees, etc.) that are collected by the borough. This schedule is reviewed and updated at least annually by Borough Council.
Permit Applications can be filled out online or printed and handwritten. Paper copies of all applications are also available at the Borough Administration Office located at 45 Keeley Avenue.
Please email applications to Dawn Tremmel at: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions regarding permits and applications please contact Michael Italia, our Building Inspector and Zoning Officer, at email@example.com or 610-721-1259.
- Commercial Use & Occupancy Permit Application
- Please Note: The Borough does not currently require Residential Use & Occupancy Permits
- Conditional Use Hearing Application
- Grading Permit & Plot Plan Permit Application
- Home Occupation Use Permit Application
- Street Opening Permit Application
- Subdivision & Land Development Application
- Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Uniform Construction Code (UCC) Permit Application
- Zoning Hearing Board Application Form
- Zoning Permit Application
- Zoning permits should be used for improvements such as decks, pools, porches, sheds, fences and additions (projects that affect or change the “footprint” on your property). Some instances may require both a UCC permit & a Zoning permit